Friday, February 5, 2010

The Winter That Never Was

I've changed the background on my blog. Snowflakes no longer seem appropriate since the temperature in Bellingham has hovered around 50+ degrees for the past two months. My hellebores are in bloom and we've seen several flowering cherries around town that are in full bloom. The Indian Plum is out and Joe's Garden is tilling their fields. All systems are go for the onset of Spring.

Other than this dramatic change, not much new is happening at 3105. We get up, go to work, come home, eat dinner, go to bed and repeat this process. Some knitting and quilting has happened, but I'll blog about that later when I actually get around to taking pictures of it.

Meanwhile, Puxatawny Phil doesn't know beans...spring is here already.

1 comment:

Les Hon said...

You're BAAAACCCCKKKK! Hope spring stays, and doesn't let winter back in...Then an early spring is okay.

January & February are the doldrums of the year, aren't they?!!