Saturday, July 17, 2010

Otherwordly


If you know me well, you know that I harbor several "addictions" when it comes to collecting knick knacks. I've always been surprised by this side of myself, since I really can't abide "clutter". One would never guess this by looking at my living room which is FULL of "stuff" that has been lovingly given to me over the years. I don't think of it as clutter, though, I think of it as a gift store transplanted into my house!


One of the things I love to collect is drangonflys. They are beautiful and prehistoric in nature and they intrique me. So imagine my delight when I was out watering my hanging baskets the other day and discovered this big guy just sunning himself!



But let's not stop with the real thing, let's take a tour of the gamut of dragonflys that permanenly inhabit my world.




























And let's knot forget the collection of sheep--and this is the latest addition to that menagerie, given to me by Jessie for Christmas...too cute, eh?


















1 comment:

Les Hon said...

How did I not know this?

You have a wonderful collection, but the picture of the real thing is awesome! Good work!