Friday, October 10, 2008

Tag....You're It!

My dear friend, Sherry, tagged me, so here's my take. Sherry and I love these things...go figure! :)

A: Attached or Single? Attached, but with single car garage!
B. Best Friend? I am blessed to have too many to list.
C: Cake or pie? The chocolate cakes which "magically" showed up every time we visited Betty and Wayne in Yakima...they were made by one of Betty's dear friends who obviously had ESP!
D: Day of choice? Saturdays, I get up early and have the luxury of reading (and being able to stay awake!) for several hours before the bearded one arises!
E: Essential Item? Wally
F: Favorite color? (s) Yes!! All of them....what a luxury to have color in our world!
G: Gummy bears or worms? Neither...stick to my teeth, how annoying!
H: Hometown? Hmmm, born in Havre de Grace, MD, then lived in Towson, MD, then Westfield, NJ, then Cazenovia, NY, then Lexington, VA, then Denver, CO, then Wichita, KS, then Bellingham, WA, so can't decide.
I: Favorite indulgence? Debby Gavette's homemade apple pie a la mode with hot caramel sauce...oh yeah!
J: January or July? July...summer in the Pacific Northwest can't be topped
K: Kids? One kiddle, a complete and TOTAL answer to prayer
L: Life isn’t complete without? critters!
M: Marriage date? 5-1-82
N: Number of brothers and sisters? one brother, two sisters
O: Oranges or apples? both, plus berries, melons, and the king of all...MANGOES!!
P: Phobias? getting up in front of people
Q: Quotes? "Dance like there's no one watching."
R: Reasons to Smile? Every new day
S: Season of choice? Summer and fall...except that winter comes after it, eeww
T: Tag 5 People: Lynn, Eileen, Paula, Leigh, anyone else???
U: Unknown fact? I briefly played the drums
V: Vegetable? bring them all on, LOVE them
W: Worst habit? cracking gum when I chew it, Jess won't let me have any!
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? whatever works
Y: Your favorite food? salad of almost any kind...see V above!
Z: Zodiac Sign? Gemini

No comments: